Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to patent an idea or product good an insurance policy you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for http://acabecomasespinhas.info you to trace you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. how to submit a patent ensure that do not want to take the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.